The gracious amenities of Palencia are far beyond the ordinary, from championship golf, tennis, swimming and fitness, to sports fields, club facilities and 8 miles of inviting nature trails and boardwalks. If it were not for the enticing beaches and nearby charm of Old St. Augustine, you may never want to leave home.
- The Palencia Golf Clubhouse with 33,000 square feet of dining, shopping and banquet facilities, including member’s dining room, informal bar and grill overlooking the golf course and a public cafe with outdoor seating that spills onto the Village Green.
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course.
- Full-service golf Pro-shop.
- Ten lighted Hydro-Grid Clay Tennis Courts.
- Private Tennis Instruction offered by professional staff.
- Over 20 different competitive tennis teams.
- 3 baseball diamonds, soccer field, basketball court, children’s “pirate” playground and family picnic pavilion.
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including raised boardwalks that connect neighborhoods and provide residents with an incredible walk over the marshes of the Tolomato Riverâ€¦right out to the riverâ€™s edge.
- 4 Swimming Pools â€“ including one with a water tower and two-story slide and another with 8 lanes that’s home to the Palencia Piranha Swim Team.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with cardio and strength training equipment, two aerobics rooms, a child watch room, and locker rooms.
- Fitness Classes which include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training.
- Spa Services includes massages, facials and body wraps by appointment.
- Controlled Access Gatehouses serve portions of the community.
- A network of neighborhood parks with playgrounds, bench swings and much more.
- Over 300 acres of conservation areas preserve the streams, forests and marshes of Palencia for generations to come.
- Palencia Elementary: Â A new St Johns County neighborhood elementary school integrated into the fabric of the community.